This website is maintained by Covenant Evangelical Free Church (CEFC), and we use this website as a platform for our members to access the materials that we have produced. We are also happy to share these materials with the public at large, as we recognize that all blessings come from God. May these materials help you in your own discipleship journey of fully following Jesus and enable you to faithfully help others follow Jesus too!
Do be mindful of the following when using or accessing this website:
- All materials are owned by CEFC. You can distribute materials (in print or electronic form) made available on this website, provided:
- You distribute the materials free of charge.
- As far as possible, you use the materials only in their entirety. If this is not possible, you should take care to ensure that extracts of the materials are not used out of context.
- You do not amend the materials.
- You do not use the materials with malicious intent.
- You add a backlink back to the full resource on this website.
- If you need translate any of the materials, please do not simply load the material into an online translation tool as there is no guarantee that such tools can adequately translate specific terminology that we use or that the original meaning will be retained. If you need to translate short excerpts of the materials, we recommend that you undertake the translation manually. Otherwise, we ask that you reach out to us, and we will be happy to help you.
- Our materials may sometimes contain links to other websites that are not operated by CEFC. These links are provided for reference and convenience only, and do not imply CEFC’s endorsement of the material on these websites nor association with their operators.
- This website allows logged-in users to leave comments about the materials. We welcome wholesome and constructive comments so that other users can benefit from such comments and be able to make more informed decisions when using the materials.
In posting comments, you acknowledge that:
- You are fully responsible for the comments that you post.
- You consent to your comments being read by the public at large.
- You waive all intellectual property and/or privacy rights associated with your comments.
- As part of our continual efforts to improve, we welcome your feedback. If you do have feedback, please contact us. All feedback will be kept private and confidential. Do however note that we may or may not respond directly to your feedback.